Growth Hacking Speaker
Looking for an inspiring speaker for your next event? Do you want to give your organization a better understanding of growth hacking and data-driven marketing? Then you’ve come to the right place!
20-30 times a year I am hired to speak at conferences, meetups and podcasts. You’ll have a passionate, lively person who shares his stories and ideas, which is much more interesting than just words.
I am one of the first certified growth hackers in Europe and have extensive experience as a speaker at events and 100+ workshops. In addition, I help companies of all sizes as growth hacking consultant. I provide a combination of inspiration, motivation and new knowledge, all at the same time.
- Growth Mindset
- Growth Teams
- Building a Growth Engine
- Growth Hacking voor corporates
- Scaling startups from zero to 100
- How to find the next big Growth Hack?
- Perfect balance between Automatically versus Authenticity
- How to develop omnipresence with a small team?
- Content Marketing ROI
- Virality in marketing
What you can expect from me
- My presentations often contain a high tempo, also a high energy level and are action-oriented depending on the subject.
- I believe in inspire-learn-apply. That is why my presentations always have their own anecdotes (about my own ‘growth hacks’), I explain to you which models are behind them and I immediately provide context on how to apply this in practice. In this way, all your attendees will go home with lasting insights and actionable knowledge.
- I believe in the power of a personal way of working. If you hire me, it means that I will fully immerse myself in your company, target group and case. This obviously includes clear communication, preparation and completion.
Professional, unique slide decks
A few personal notes about me
- Born, raised and living in the Netherlands and working from companies all over the country and outside. (Fortunately, you can do a lot of things in the train in that 4 hours of travel time per day.)
- I started as an entrepreneur in education, where I sold entrepreneurship workshops and lesson packages to schools.
- I then started as one of the first in Growth Hacking as a freelancer, after I had applied it a lot in my own company.
- I have worked for both B2B and B2C companies and have clients of all sizes from 1 to 1000+ employees.
- Have set up and/or conducted successful experiments in all phases of the Pirate funnel
- Live together with my girlfriend and two cats in Nijmegen, the Netherlands
I’m interested – now what?
Contact me. I’ll respond quickly and we’ll see if we’re a match in terms of expectations, timing and budget.
In what formats can I help you
Keynote / presentation / talk
Indication: €800 – 2000
I provide unique lectures from 30 to 90 minutes on a wide variation of subjects. I guarantee that your audience will go home with new insights in the field of strategic growth management, corporate innovation, start-up ecosystem, actionable growth hacking techniques and much more.
In-house workshop / masterclass
Indication: €1250 – 4000
I regularly provide interactive, practical workshops for groups of 10-25 people. I’ll walk the participants through complex topics in 2 to 8 hours. At the end of the session the participants will have practical knowledge. I am a trained facilitator and have given over 100+ workshops thanks to my previous companies.
Interview / panel
If you are looking for a growth hacking expert for a panel or live interview (e.g. a vlog, podcast or event), then you came to the right place. I have extensive experience in my profession and can highlight subjects from multiple angles. On-the-spot answers are not a problem as I answer questions by mail, telephone or face-to-face for my clients every day.
"DutchSE is very grateful to Ward for his contribution to the Flying Dutch Student Entrepreneur program.With a good and clear presentation, Ward has let the student entrepreneurs get acquainted with growth hacking in an accessible but high-quality way in over an hour. I can certainly recommend Ward; he is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful."